Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Messages / keystrokes to open windows
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Messages / keystrokes to open windows
Messages / keystrokes to open windows 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi all

Are there shortcuts for opening different views such as the Month View or the Todo List?

I'd ideally like to use the Calendar view on my desk, but open the Month view easily, for example double clicking or by setting a global hotkey, and open a day view by clicking a date box on the calendar, rather than having the "Edit..." popup.

Another question, (I suppose I should break these into different threads) it looks like lua is the lingua script, while I've been using Autohotkey. No big deal, as long as the program responds to messages.

I've only just discovered this, it's good enough that I bought a copy, and am now like a kid with a new toy...

Rob
emueyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Messages / keystrokes to open windows 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, emueyes.

Rainlendar's Help File wrote : You can quickly hide and show the active windows from the context menu. You can also use the shortcut keys (from alt + 1 to alt + 0) to toggle the windows.
For example:
if you are using calendar(window 1), event-list(window 2), todo-list(window 3), when focus is on Rainlendar(ex. click tray icon), you can use Alt + 1 to toggle calendar(window 1) hide/show, use Alt + 3 to toggle todo-list(window 3) hide/show.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

ok, there seems to be some way that it responds to sent keypresses that doesn't quite work for me, I'll get that sorted out though

A bigger ask is to have the Day view open when a date is clicked, I think that'd be much more useful. Looks like I have some learning to do, but based on a good framework. I've gotta say that the Savanna scheme was the decider for me, it's lovely.I'm assuming that the category colours can be changed somewhere too?
emueyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

it's also possible to create script which toggles just a single window and use it with a hotkey (www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=8&id=15856#15892).

The latest beta version has a click handler for the days which could be used to toggle the day view when the calendar is clicked. It requires some custom lua scripts though.
Rainy
graph

Thanks Rainy, that's exactly what I wanted for the month view, I now have it working fine with a little speedup of the fade delay.

A click handler for day views would be great, and I like the fact that there's so much script driven customisation to be had.

BTW are you the eponymous Rainy for whom we can thank for this? If so, thanks, very cool.
emueyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop