Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Pro + Google Calendar colors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pro + Google Calendar colors
Pro + Google Calendar colors 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi,

concerning the Pro Version + Google Sync: is it possible to have the colors synced with google calendar?

Can I use the rainlendar predefined categories still, or do I have to use the 8 "colors" when creating a new date?

Ty
membersound
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pro + Google Calendar colors 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
If you mean Rainlendar's categories then yes, they get synchronized but you won't be able to change or see them in the Google's web calendar. The calendar colors that you see in Google are not supported.
Rainy
graph

Re:Pro + Google Calendar colors 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
I think it's a good idea, to give googlecalendar a bit more support.
The thing is, it's easy to use and offers additional features. I haven't found the ideal solution, yet. Problem is, googlecalendar is missing categories. Instead one have to use different calendars. This is very annoying, since I usually use just a few calendars with Rainlendar.

Maybe it's a possible to treat the different googlecalendars as categories. Now one has to use different calendars, but the won't show up icons, like in categories etc.

googlecalendar is an easy way to sync calendars, since Android is not supporting the .ics format natively and RL doesn't support webDAV, which could also be useful for syncing.

I bought rainlendar ages ago, but would like to keep using it or even buy a new version.
Sven2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/05/29 10:51 By Sven2.

Maybe it's a possible to treat the different googlecalendars as categories. Now one has to use different calendars, but the won't show up icons, like in categories etc.
Did you try the "visual category" option in calendars tab and the "visual category overwrites" option in advanced tab to set a particular category for a calendar?
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Well, I came across that option. And I'll have to find out, what "visual category overwrites" does exactly. Thank you!
Sven2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop