Thanks for the comment, but I'm only just a guy "playing" with the excelent work of Rainy.
He's the genious... I'm only a smart guy...
To test the beta:
- Download here you version: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=7&id=17083#17083
- Close Rainlendar2 (with the tray icon or with task manager...)
- To make a long test (this is because rebooting, closing session, etc.) rename the folder c:\program files (x86)\rainlendar2 to any other name (e.g. rainlendar2_stable)
- Create a new (empty) folder with the name rainlendar2 (this is to keep the old version as a backup)
- Decompress the downloaded file in the folder rainlendar2
- Run the rainlendar2.exe file in the folder rainlendar2
This will run the beta version anytime. If you want to go back to the stable version, close rainlendar2, remove the rainlendar2 folder and rename rainlendar2_stable to rainlendar2. Then run again.