Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Resizing Day View Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Resizing Day View Calendar
Resizing Day View Calendar 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
I'm pretty new to Rainlendar...I'm trying to re-size the window for Day View using the Shadow-4 Skin, but it doesn't seem to want to resize...

I've tried changing the scale in the settings menu as well as increasing the height, etc. in the settings menu (Options>Skins>Shadow4-Day View>Settings...)

Any ideas how I can resize the window???

I'd also love to be able to change it so that it only shows the times between 8am and 5pm. Is there an easy way to do that?
Takinupspace92
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/05/10 15:13 By Takinupspace92.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Resizing Day View Calendar 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Welcome to the Forum, Takinupspace92

Any ideas how I can resize the window???Just like you had trying: Options > Skins > Shadow4-Day View > Settings..., change the values of "Day view height" and "Day view width".

I'd also love to be able to change it so that it only shows the times between 8am and 5pm. Is there an easy way to do that?What is the version of Rainlendar2 you using? Because if you are using Beta Version 2.10 Build 113 or later, you can go: Options > Advanced > Scroll down to "Schedule" section, change the values(0--24) of "First shown hour" and "End shown hour" to define the first and last shown hours in Day View and Week View.
You can find the lastest version here: www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=7&id=17083
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Thanks for the solutions!

I downloaded the Beta so that I can change the values...however, it seems like the times aren't quite working properly. When I enter the first shown hour as 8 and the last shown hour as 5, it only shows me 8-9. Playing with it, some values actually show me between the values I've entered, but others only show me an hour or two. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?
Takinupspace92
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Please use 24-hour (0--24), instead of 12-hour (0--12 am/pm).
So, in your case, the last shown hour is 17, not 5.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Awesome, that fixed it. Thank you so much!
Takinupspace92
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I do have one more quick question-Is there an easy way to change the colors/background in Rainlendar? I'd like to make the background completely transparent and the events semi-transparent...Is there a good way to do this? Or do I have to just look around and try to find an already premade skin that matches this goal?
(I've done it before in Rainmeter, but somehow Rainlendar just escapes me...)

Thanks!
Takinupspace92
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop