Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar default calender app in Ubuntu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar default calender app in Ubuntu
Rainlendar default calender app in Ubuntu 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
I was wondering if its possible to make Rainlendar the default calender app in Ubuntu? So if I click on the time, I get my trusted Rainlender calender and not the other one (I don't use).

I found how to change the calender to other apps, but not to specificlly to Rainlender.
When I look in "default apps" under the tab "calender" Rainlendar is not selectable.
J.One
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar default calender app in Ubuntu 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
I think the "Add event..." will always open Evolution or at least I couldn't find any way to change that (please correct me if I'm wrong). Adding Rainlendar to the default applications can be done which at least would allow it to import the *.ics files automatically when they are double clicked. I'm not really sure if there is something else that the default application affects too. I'll make the necessary changes for Rainlendar to appear in the default applications list for the next build.
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlendar default calender app in Ubuntu 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
" I'll make the necessary changes for Rainlendar to appear in the default applications list for the next build."

Thank you very much for that!
I will wait for the next build. (great customer support btw)
J.One
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop