Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Google calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Google calendar
Google calendar 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi having read about Rainlender Pro, I decided to download the trial version, very impressive, however before I part with my money, I wonder if you can help me with two problems (maybe it's something I am missing). I use Google calendar to sync with my Blackberry so I put in my required details to get my calendars to show in Rainlender. It shows my personal calendar but will not show the UK Holiday calendar. I use the following link to enable the calendar.www.google.com/calendar/ical/en_gb.uk%23holiday%40group.v.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics But it does not show up, I subscribe to my personal calendar the same way with no problems at all. Is it me?

Also I notice that on your gallery you show events in different colours, can I do this?

Many Thanks
bernieb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Google calendar 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Welcome to the forum, bernieb.

I'm not using Google Calendar, but I know there were some problems with the holidays calendars in the last month. Supposedly, this has been started to be fixed by Google.
(www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=3&id=11491&limit=6&limitstart=12#17280). Maybe someone else could give you a better answer.

The color events are in fact categories. The best way to achieve this using Google Calendar is to create several calendars, one by each category, and then assign a visual category (under Options... -> Calendar -> Option. For local calendars, you can assign the category for each individual event/task without the need to be in the same calendar)
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2012/06/08 17:53 By Jorge_Luis.

Re:Google calendar 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Thank's for your reply, I thought it might be something to do with Google but I was unsure, so I loaded the Mozila Caldata instead and that works just fine. Thank's for the info re- colour events I will give that a try.

Regards
Bernieb
bernieb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop