Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Google calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Google calendar
Google calendar 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi having read about Rainlender Pro, I decided to download the trial version, very impressive, however before I part with my money, I wonder if you can help me with two problems (maybe it's something I am missing). I use Google calendar to sync with my Blackberry so I put in my required details to get my calendars to show in Rainlender. It shows my personal calendar but will not show the UK Holiday calendar. I use the following link to enable the calendar.www.google.com/calendar/ical/en_gb.uk%23holiday%40group.v.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics But it does not show up, I subscribe to my personal calendar the same way with no problems at all. Is it me?

Also I notice that on your gallery you show events in different colours, can I do this?

Many Thanks
bernieb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Google calendar 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, bernieb.

I'm not using Google Calendar, but I know there were some problems with the holidays calendars in the last month. Supposedly, this has been started to be fixed by Google.
(www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=3&id=11491&limit=6&limitstart=12#17280). Maybe someone else could give you a better answer.

The color events are in fact categories. The best way to achieve this using Google Calendar is to create several calendars, one by each category, and then assign a visual category (under Options... -> Calendar -> Option. For local calendars, you can assign the category for each individual event/task without the need to be in the same calendar)
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2012/06/08 17:53 By Jorge_Luis.

Re:Google calendar 2 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thank's for your reply, I thought it might be something to do with Google but I was unsure, so I loaded the Mozila Caldata instead and that works just fine. Thank's for the info re- colour events I will give that a try.

Regards
Bernieb
bernieb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop