Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar not showing events
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Calendar not showing events
Calendar not showing events 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hi there,

I've been using Pro syncing from Google calendar for a year or so without problems. I am trying to change my Google account, but Rainlendar isn't showing the events from the new calendar. It's very strange: everything shows up in manager, but not in the regular calendar or events view. I enable the old Google calendar, everything shows up fine. With the new calendar, which should be identical, I get nothing.

Any thoughts?

Update: I'm continuing to play around with this. I am able to pull tasks from the same (new) Google calendar, as well as public holidays, each as separate calendars in Rainlendar. Tasks show up fine, and holidays appear in manager and under events on the desktop, but still nothing on the calendar itself.
inwe
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/06/12 13:59 By inwe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar not showing events 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, inwe.
The information you give is too general, can not to determine where the problem is ? Can you attach "rainlendar2.ini" and "rainlendar2.log" files ? maybe someone can check them.

Note: please obscure the all items "Email=xxx" and "Password=xxx" (in "rainlendar2.ini") before you attach.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re: Calendar not showing events 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Thanks, but I figured it out. Everything is working well now.
inwe
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop