Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ModdedSavanna skin rendering errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ModdedSavanna skin rendering errors
ModdedSavanna skin rendering errors 2 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hi all

I've been using a ModdedSavanna skin for quite some time now, with a lot of its colours changed to more pastel shades [gee that's labour intensive, I really wanted to put 'tearoff' corners as well but the work involved scared me off].

It has recently started mis-rendering, most noticeably in overwriting the bottom part of the dates, and in using odd sizes for appointments, for example covering the whole day when it is just a half day appointment.

This is probably due to my heavy handed editing, I imagine, but it has only just started, with no event related to it that I can think of. Could someone recommend a Savanna - like skin that's prebuilt to save me the work? I know this sounds lazy, it is, but at the moment I have too much to actually do, and too little time for editing calendars keeping track of what I have to do. The overall look of the screenshot is what I was trying to achieve; minimalist, pastel colours, plain fonts.

Thanks
Rob
emueyes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop