- Disable all your current calendars in Rainlendar
- Create a new calendar to your Google calendar (in the Google's website)
- Create a new Google calendar in Rainlendar and choose the newly created calendar
- Add an event to your Google calendar (in the Google's website) and make sure it was added to the correct calendar
- Refresh Rainlendar, wait a while and check from the manager dialog if the new event is shown in there.
If you still don't see the event start Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log
. I can check from it what exactly the server is sending to Rainlendar.