Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Import/restore not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Import/restore not working
Import/restore not working 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Unzipped my backup file to another pc but when restoring, file opens but msg states cannot open file. All current data is however imported but is gone when shutting down calendar and reopening. Are my Rainlender2.ini and default.ics files bad? What's the issue? Thanks in advance. Are my
chaneyd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Import/restore not working 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
The file paths in the config file are probably not the same as in your other computer. You should only import the default.ics file from the backup archive and not transfer the settings.
Rainy
graph

Re:Import/restore not working 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
I have problems too. I reinstalled Windows, installed Rainlendar Pro 2.10 x64 (with license) and when I restore my backup file, many different problems occur. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still happen.

I guess it's got to do with some conflict with Google Calendar settings or so.

So, the data are there, sort of restored, I can see the appointments and to dos but for example when I write a new event I get this window:

What can I do?

Thanks

EDIT: Maybe this is the problem? When I open Google Calendar it says that the service is not available at the moment.

EDIT 2: OK, seems to be fixed. I deleted the Google Calendar and added it again with the password again. Also Google Calendar on web seems to be working fine again.
Dan82
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/08/19 03:39 By Dan82.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop