Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem on Ubuntu Edgy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem on Ubuntu Edgy
Problem on Ubuntu Edgy 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hey there,

I have been using Rainlendar for ages now on Windows, but have just made the switch to Ubuntu (6.10) and was thrilled to find that there was a version for Linux. Awesome stuff!

Anyway, now to the problem at hand. I downloaded it and it runs fine. Theres some strange things to do with the refreshing, but I'm guessing that if I increase the copy refresh sleep time in the advanced options it should be ok. The problem is that when I click on the Advanced options button, nothing happens! In fact after clicking on it, no other buttons except cancel, ok and help work. I don't know if this is in any way helpful, but a small grey box appears in the top-right corner of the options window when I click on the advanced button.

Its a small problem, but I really hope someone here can help me. Rainlendar is the only really good calendar program I have used!

Thanks a lot!
Arjun
arjun
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem on Ubuntu Edgy 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
I have no idea what could cause this. I haven't noticed such behavior myself. Does the Rainlendar's log show anything?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop