Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Show only specified calendars
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Show only specified calendars
Show only specified calendars 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hallo,
I want to have a detailed week preview which should show all my calendars.
I have another more general calendar defined with Google Cal so I want to have a month view that does not show the detailed calendar which is also from Google Cal.

How can I achieve this?

(Another thing: is there any possibility to assign a predefined symbol / tag to all entries of a calendar? So I have a 'University' calendar and want the symbol 'School' to be assigned to each entry)

Thanks.
Max.
mcxme
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Show only specified calendars 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Welcome to the forum, Max.

To include or exclude a calendar: right click on a window -> options... -> skins -> advanced>>> -> select the window in the right tree -> settings... -> in the lower section of the window you will find include/exclude calendars/categories.

(In this Advanced view you can add week and month windows, if you already didn't)

You can set a specific category to a calendar: right click -> calendars -> select the one you want -> in the lower section, change the "Visual category" option. This will work for GCals (which doesn't have a visual category by default).
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15
Last Edit: 2012/11/20 12:51 By Jorge_Luis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop