Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlender 2 freezes frequently in Linux Mint 13
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlender 2 freezes frequently in Linux Mint 13
Rainlender 2 freezes frequently in Linux Mint 13 2 Years ago  
I have been evaluating Rainender 2 Pro. I have installed it in Linux Mint 13. I am using Gnome shell and Cinnamon desk tops. In both of these, Rainlender 2 calendar freezes. There is no response to a click or a right click. My only option is to kill the process. I ran in debug mode and did not see anything in the log that looked like an error.

I have my calendar set to Google calendar.

I would really like to be able to use this calendar. Any suggestions as to how to trouble shoot this issue?
bowens44
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlender 2 freezes frequently in Linux Mint 13 2 Years ago  
Does it use any CPU time when the calendar has frozen? Are you using transparency in the windows? You could change the Options->Advanced->Transparency type to Region and see if that helps.
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlender 2 freezes frequently in Linux Mint 13 2 Years ago  
Rainy wrote:
Does it use any CPU time when the calendar has frozen? Are you using transparency in the windows? You could change the Options->Advanced->Transparency type to Region and see if that helps.

That didn't help but I have further isolated the issue. It only occurs when I set the position to Desktop or On Bottom. With normal or on top I don't experience the freezes.
bowens44
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop