Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alarms no longer make sound Rainlendar2 Lite 2.10
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Alarms no longer make sound Rainlendar2 Lite 2.10
Alarms no longer make sound Rainlendar2 Lite 2.10 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
I've had Rainlendar2-Lite v2.10 for some time now and it has been working perfectly. But today the alarm sound stopped working. I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (latest Snow Leopard)
To resolve it I tried resetting the disk permissions, and also changing the order of Rainlendar in the login items, but neither of those worked. I did a show package contents on the Rainlendar app, found the sound, tested it and it worked, so I copied it to another place on my drive and pointed to that via the Advanced Default alarm sound part of Rainlendar preferences. Still it doesn't work. I also tried pointing to another sound on my drive, and that also didn't work.
I then tried reinstalling Rainlendar from the .dmg I downloaded originally, but that also didn't work.

Basically, for whatever reason, Rainlendar is now silent, no alarm sound, nothing when I refresh, change preference items, etc.

I've run out of ideas as to both why this happened and why it won't work whatever I do, so if anyone has any advice, I'd be very grateful as I need the alarms sounds to help me know what I have to do.
agill
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/11/29 14:55 By agill.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alarms no longer make sound Rainlendar2 Lite 2.10 1 Year, 11 Months ago  
I'm replying to myself as the alarm sound just started working again - I don't know why, but the latest thing I did was the reinstall, so maybe that resolved it?

Please don't respond to my original request as it's now okay. Thanks!
agill
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop