Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

To-do list order, fonts, window size
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: To-do list order, fonts, window size
To-do list order, fonts, window size 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Dear Support,

1) When I add a new item in the to-do list, it would automatically arrange it in alphabetical order instead of in the order of date added as in the original Rainlendar. How do I change this?

2) How do I change the fonts in Rainlendar. I looked in the xml file and the font configuration looks something like this

"TodayFont=-19/0/0/0/700/0/0/0/0/3/2/1/66/French Script MT"

which I do not know how to decipher.

3) Is there a way to change the dimensions of the to-do list and event windows?

Thanks,
writ
writ
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:To-do list order, fonts, window size 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
writ wrote:
1) When I add a new item in the to-do list, it would automatically arrange it in alphabetical order instead of in the order of date added as in the original Rainlendar. How do I change this?Rightclick on To-Do list > Todo list > Arrange > By Start Date
but there must be a Startdate/time at each To-Do item.
2) How do I change the fonts in Rainlendar. I looked in the xml file and the font configuration looks something like this "TodayFont=-19/0/0/0/700/0/0/0/0/3/2/1/66/French Script MT" which I do not know how to decipher.Just rename the font name in the exact fontname you want.
3) Is there a way to change the dimensions of the to-do list and event windows?Rightclick Trayicon &gt; Options &gt; Skins &gt; Active skins (section) &gt; Select Event list (or Todo list) &gt; Settings &gt; Eventlist height / Eventlist width (or Todo list height / Todolist width)<br><br>Post edited by: Alf, at: 2007/01/18 05:51
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

thx, but

Rightclick on To-Do list &gt; Todo list &gt; Arrange &gt; By Start Date

but there must be a Startdate/time at each To-Do item.

So can you confirm for me that there's no way to sort it like in the original Rainlendar by the date added (without needing to take all that effort to put in a start date?

Thanks
G C
writ
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

writ wrote:
So can you confirm for me that there's no way to sort it like in the original Rainlendar by the date added (without needing to take all that effort to put in a start date?
In the ICS-file there is a DTSTAMP with the date the task was added and a DTSTART with the Startingdate when it is entered.
AFAIK there is no way to sort on DTSTAMP, only on DTSTART.

Rainy,
Is it possible to add the Date Added to the ToDo-window and a possibility to sort on Date Added?
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

I'm currently implementing a possibility to use custom order in the todo list so you can arrange the list any way you like.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop