Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

scrolling to future dates in Rainlendar Lite
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: scrolling to future dates in Rainlendar Lite
scrolling to future dates in Rainlendar Lite 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
I expect that this will turn out to be a lame-brain, newbie sort of question, so my apologies in advance.

How do I view events and tasks on future days? I would expect to click on any date in the calendar on my desktop to open up that field, but that does nothing - I still see only today's events and tasks. When I click on the scroll arrows on the calendar or the left/right arrows on my keyboard, Rainlendar navigates between months, but not individual dates.

I understand how to insert new events and tasks for future dates, but isn't there a way to view what I've inputted on those dates?

Macbook pro 10.7.4.
akaoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:scrolling to future dates in Rainlendar Lite 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, akaoni.
When you move the mouse to above the calendar's date, you should be able to see the all events in the day.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Thanks for trying, but hovering my mouse over the calendar does nothing. Clicking on the calendar does nothing. No dialog box pops up for me.

Again, I have Macintosh OS 10.7.4. Is this possibly a Mac only issue -- in other words, do you use Windows PC? Do any other Mac users have this problem?
akaoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Yes, I'm using Windows PC, but I think popup-box (tooltip) is also be able on Mac. If it not, please see here :
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&id=18369&catid=7#18369
maybe it can help you.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

On Mac the calendar needs to be clicked once so that it gains the focus before the popups are shown on mouse over.

You can also see all your events in the manager dialog (right click over the calendar and choose Manager from the menu).
Rainy
graph

This is what is so baffling. Whether I click on the calendar, or option + click, nothing happens when I hover my mouse over the calendar.

To be clear, I do have the drop down EVENTS and TO DO lists, which show tasks I scheduled for various days. Just can't get the pop up to work on specific dates.

Thanks!
akaoni
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop