I just bought the Pro-Version an now wanted to add the Calendar from my university via iCal.
I just got a URL like this:
(of course this one is only an shortened / changed example, I made up for demonstration...)
I added it as Network Shared Calender.
Now I always get the following error-message:
Error downloading the data from url:
Server returned result: (35) 0 Wrong when
connecting with SSL.
The strange thing about the error message is: The original url contains the character &
In the error message this character is missing.
The url itself seems to be perfectly fine. My google-calender has accepted it without any complaints and pasting the url into a Browser I can download a .ics file that seems to be just fine.