Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

gray background event list
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: gray background event list
gray background event list 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
Sadly, I have a very busy image on my desktop. I currently have rainlendar set to show the event list only when an item needs displayed. Sometimes it gets 'lost' for a day or two. I uncompressed the skin (shadow4), found the eventslist.xml file. In trying to change the background to a bright neon color, I was never successfull. The closest I came was to make the background behind the event disappear, so know I as in the right spot.

Searching different places, I tried adding color=" ", no combination made any effect. Never have tried coding with xml before, so after a couple of hrs I'm looking for help.
Do I add a value? I also tried creating a new .png and calling that, again, didn't seem to break anything, gray background behind event was just absent.

Thanks for any clues to solve.
Larry
scuba
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:gray background event list 1 Year, 10 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, scuba.
I thinks, on your case, the easiest way is to create a new .png named "bg-tile-full.png", then with the new one to replace "images/bg-tile-full.png".

note:
"Shadow4.r2skin" file and "Shadow4" folder, best do not appear on the same place.
And, remember compress back into Shadow4.r2skin if you had modified any things.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop