Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alarm Problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Alarm Problem
Alarm Problem 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Rainlender is excellent, best software of its type I have used. (Version 2.11 (b128) 64 bit - I don't need the advanced functionality of the Pro-version).

Only problem I have is with Alarms: I have several tasks with 'Recurrance', some two weekly. some monthly, a few every 3 months. Each is set to a reminder Alarm only a few days in advance.
If an event has gone beyond the 'Due Time', occasionally (not every time)I get an Alarm message such as 'Due in 13 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours' even though the Alarm reminder has been set at 5 days or similar. This seems to happen even if both the Task and Alarm have been marked as completed.
I have tried deleting these Tasks and creating new ones with the same information and all is OK for a while, then another 'Recurrance' tasks pops-up well in advance of the reminder date.
Additionally, if I try to 'Snooze the Alarm' to something like '7 Days before the Due Date' it just reappears and I can only get rid of it by 'Dismissing'.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
GBS
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Alarm Problem 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
The alarm day limit doesn't work properly for recurring events so currently the only way to get rid of the alarms is to dismiss them.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop