Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Oldie but Newbie needs help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Oldie but Newbie needs help
Oldie but Newbie needs help 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Ugh! Not usually so tech challenged, but I am obviously missing something - or probably missing something obvious....

How do I display multiple calendars on my desktop? More importantly, can the multiple calendars be set for different months? I really need to see at least 3 months at a glance on my desktop.

Other than this little problem, I am loving this calendar. Tried out a BUNCH of others and deleted every one of them. This one's looking very promising.

Thanks!

Nettermo
nettermo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Oldie but Newbie needs help 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Welcome to the forum, Nettermo.

To add a "3 months view":
OPTION 1 (3 independent windows): right click -> options... -> skins -> advanced>>> -> open the "Shadow4" branch in the left tree -> click on "Calendar" and in the left-to-right arrow -> select "Calendar" in the right tree -> settins... -> window variables (upper) -> change "visible month" to the month you want to see. Repeat it 3 times (0 current, -1 previous, +1 next, from 1..12 that month).
OPTION 2 (grid view): as above, but add the "Grid calendar". Set X=3 and Y=1, and change the visible month (to see previous, current and next set it to -1)
Jorge_Luis
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male My Rainlendar Skins Location: Argentina Birthday: 03/15

Re: Oldie but Newbie needs help 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Perfect!!!! Exactly the calendar I was wanting! And you used small words and clear instructions so even I could do it. :-D
Thanks so much, Jorge, you made my day! Hope yours is great, too.
nettermo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop