Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Setting Task-Priority (google)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Setting Task-Priority (google)
Setting Task-Priority (google) 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
Hi, i'm trying to sort my task by priority, but the drop down is disabled. Isn't it possible to do that with google calendars? I read, that you can somehow change priorities in the todolist.xml. Either that information was wrong or the documentation is not that good. At least I haven't found any definition of categories with the terms <lowpriorityitem> etc. I also read, that you can combine priorites with colours etc. All that stuff didn't work here.

What can I do?
I think it would be a nice feature
Sagehorn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Setting Task-Priority (google) 1 Year, 6 Months ago  
The following is taken from the help file:

Task list: The task list can be arranged by different criteria (alphabetically, by due date, by category, ...) from the context menu. You can define a primary and secondary sorting order. It's also possible to use a custom sorting order where you can just drag the items to different positions. The context menu also has options to hide the completed, canceled and/or upcoming tasks from the list.

Add:
But, I found, Google-task seems not support custom sorting order, everytime I drag one Google-task item to another position, it will go back at few seconds later.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
Last Edit: 2013/04/05 01:58 By anoob.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

But, I found, Google-task seems not support custom sorting order, everytime I drag one Google-task item to another position, it will go back at few seconds later.

this is not quite right. for instance, i can sort my tasks by status, so that there are the headings (translated) "in machining" and "machining necessary".

but i cant "drag" the priority-tasks into the different positions (are the headings meant by this?), because the priority-feature is disabled

would be interesting to know, if those sorting-attributes depend on the google database. at least some don't
Sagehorn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Sagehorn wrote:
but i cant "drag" the priority-tasks into the different positions (are the headings meant by this?)
Yes, this is what I mean.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Google Tasks do not support priority so even if you might be able to set it somehow in Rainlendar the value will be forgotten as soon as the task is read back from Google.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop