Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Not highlighting regular events?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Not highlighting regular events?
Not highlighting regular events? 1 Year ago  
Hi,
I use rainlendar on the desktop to manage my jobs for my business, I also use it for a personal calendar in which I would like to have the regular things I do on a weekly basis (such as sports etc that are on throughout the week). However, I'd prefer these regular events not to be highlighted (make the date turn blue etc from the white that a date with no event would be). So I want a way to see at a glance that I don't have jobs but I can still for example right click the date if somebody is enquiring about a booking and then I'll be able to get reminded of the regular personal events I have so if possible, I can make the booking around these.

So is it possible at all to add an event and have it hidden from being highlighted, but not hidden when the date is right clicked? I know you can hide the event and this won't highlight it, but it won't be visible when right clicking the date, only when looking up "manager".

Any feedback appreciated
cormie
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Not highlighting regular events? 1 Year ago  
If you are using the skin support custom categories, you can specify (or add) a category (like Personal), then modify that category's appearance, from Options > Skins > Categories > Personal > Calendar day color > White > OK.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Thanks a lot for that, it has ALMOST worked, it's highlighting the days white as desired but if there's another event on the same day (so I'd like this day to be highlighted blue if there's a job) then this is being overwritten by the white, so it looks like I've no jobs...
cormie
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

You can change the values of "Priority".
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Thanks again, glad it's looking like a possibility but I haven't figured it out yet, I tried to set priority to 0, 99 and 2, but the white is still overwriting the default colour of the jobs I have. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for the help so far!
cormie
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Sorry, I'm no explain clear.
The values of priority are (example):
default event is "0"
categories events is "> 0"
so, if you want not to overwriting the default colour of the jobs, you can try to set as "< 0", like "-1" or more small.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop