Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar and Google Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar and Google Calendar
Rainlendar and Google Calendar 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
2 days ago I lost all my events in both my Rainlendar Calendar and my synced Google Calendar, no idea why. I have gone back to my Rainlendar backup and my data is OK. Now, when I attempt to connect to my google calendar from within Rainlendar I click on the Select Calendar button and check the Calendar name drop down menu and only see my email address and none listed, no calendars. I created a new Google Calendar and still get the same result. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Robert
robertm999
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar and Google Calendar 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
Does Rainlendar's debug log contain any errors?
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlendar and Google Calendar 1 Year, 5 Months ago  
Only the following items were in my rainlendar log file.

07:34:18: file 'C:\Users\Robert\.rainlendar2\rainlendar2.ini', line 331: key 'Eventlist_width' was first found at line 156.
07:34:18: entry 'Eventlist_width' appears more than once in group '/Variables/Shadow4/Event List'
07:34:18: file 'C:\Users\Robert\.rainlendar2\rainlendar2.ini', line 332: key 'Eventlist_height' was first found at line 157.
07:34:18: entry 'Eventlist_height' appears more than once in group '/Variables/Shadow4/Event List'
robertm999
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Rainlendar and Google Calendar 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
The settings should not be there more than once so something is not right. That should not affect the Google calendar though. Can you send the log to me (use the support email address and include a link to this forum thread)? I can check what exactly the Google's server is sending to Rainlendar when the calendars are requested.
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlendar and Google Calendar 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
I just tried creating a synced Google Calendar and I know see my Calendar listed. Have no idea what the problem was but guessing something on Googles end. Thank you so much for automated backups. I would have been in panic mode without them. You can close this issue.
robertm999
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop