Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fedora Core 6
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fedora Core 6
Fedora Core 6 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
I just switched to FC6 from Suse and i'm having trouble getting Rainlender to run. In Suse 10.1 it ran perfectly but in fedora the iCalendarPlugin.so pluging fails to load and although the program runs it isn't fully functional.

When i ran dmesg after loading the program i see the following error (about which i am clueless).

audit(1169488697.308:5): avc: denied { execmod } for pid=2996 comm="rainlendar2" name="iCalendarPlugin.so" dev=hda1 ino=203359 scontext=user_u:system_r:unconfined_t:s0 tcontext=user_u:object_r:lib_t:s0 tclass=file

The Rainlendar error log list the following error,

12:26:09 AM: [0:00:01.534] WARNING: Invalid plugin: iCalendarPlugin.so
daring.45
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fedora Core 6 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
According to Google this seems to have something to do with SELinux blocking the library from being loaded. Are you able to add Rainlendar to exception list in the security settings? (I've never used SELinux enabled distro so I don't know anything about it)
Rainy
graph

Thanks for the help. When I disabled SELinux i was able to get it to work, all i have to do now is figure out how to get it to work with SELinux.
daring.45
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

daring.45 wrote:
Thanks for the help. When I disabled SELinux i was able to get it to work, all i have to do now is figure out how to get it to work with SELinux.

Try this it worked for me.
http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=27&func=view&id=2014&catid=2
JimB5640
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop