Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Error 500 with Google Calendar
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: Error 500 with Google Calendar
Re:Error 500 with Google Calendar 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Found a solution for me but took forever.

Seems it was 1 corrupted entry that caused the whole issue.

I exported the calendar from google calendar and then credited a new calendar and imported the entries.

I setup the new calendar in Rainlendar and proceeded to erase entries 1 by 1 until I stopped getting the error 500

After maybe 20 entries (out of 145) I found it. I removed the same entry from my regular google calendar and syncing is no longer an issue. I then re-programmed my entry with no issues
fidorulz
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I think you are correct. I created a new Google calendar with 3000 events and everything worked just fine so the number of events does not seem to cause the issue after all.

Can you give any details about the problematic event which might help with others to locate similar ones too? Was it a single or a recurring event? Was it originally created with Rainlendar or in the Google's website?
Rainy
graph

Hi,

I have had the same problem since a week or two. I have tried reducing the number of entries, but it does not seem to make a difference. Perhaps I need to persevere, but I have limited the calendar to future events.
The log is attached.
File Attachment:
File Name: rainlendar2-f6e28ed1289a7f1bc2a0b93c51fd9c70.txt
File Size: 105086
delvesbro
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Rainy wrote:
I think you are correct. I created a new Google calendar with 3000 events and everything worked just fine so the number of events does not seem to cause the issue after all.

Can you give any details about the problematic event which might help with others to locate similar ones too? Was it a single or a recurring event? Was it originally created with Rainlendar or in the Google's website?

The event in question that got corrupted for me was a monthly re-occurring event with no end date

It was originally created on my android phone almost 6 months ago and had no issues until start of May so not sure why it got corrupted all of a sudden
fidorulz
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Temp Fix: I got my Error msg problem to go away! Basically, I simply changed Import Limit for the calendar with the error to "Past 2 Years", and now no error. I changed setting back to its original "Everything" and the error returns. Actually, I found that any choice, other than Everything, results in no error.

Programmer: I think there is a problem with the dropdown tool for the Import Limit. While I was troubleshooting, I got the dropdown to display the list twice (see attached image). When I picked from the top/first list, I even got the field display to go blank. I'm guessing that the date range being queried from Google is blank or corrupted - thus the error message. I sure hope my temp fix helps others in the meantime. I love this app, but the missing calendar entries were killing me.

MarkJStein
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Error 500 with Google Calendar 11 Months ago  
True, the Import limit list doesn't get cleared if the settings are requested twice. I'll fix that (it's not related to the error 500 though).
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1234567
get the latest posts directly to your desktop