Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Google calendar keeps getting disabled randomly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Google calendar keeps getting disabled randomly
Re: Google calendar keeps getting disabled randomly 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
I see. I didn't know that. Maybe that's my whole deal, because I have turned my computer to one huge shortcut key handler via autohotkey and it probably overlaps or might sometimes not press all the key changers (shift, ctrl, alt, etc.). (I have several global actions on the "1" key with changer-keys.)

So, where is this list of these built in keys (didn't find it in help) and can I disable just the "calendar-toggling" ones?

Thanks so far and in advance
RUBn?
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Google calendar keeps getting disabled randomly 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
The following description also can be found in Rainlendar Help File.

Changing months
Rainlendar shows the current month by default (the date is taken from your system). You can change to the next or previous month from the arrow buttons in the window. You can also use shortcut keys to change the months (the window must have keyboard focus):
Key -- Function
Right -- Next month
Left -- Previous month
Up -- Next year
Down -- Previous year
Home -- Current month
Ctrl + F1 -- January
Ctrl + F2 -- February
Ctrl + F3 -- March
Ctrl + F4 -- April
Ctrl + F5 -- May
Ctrl + F6 -- June
Ctrl + F7 -- July
Ctrl + F8 -- August
Ctrl + F9 -- September
Ctrl + F10 -- October
Ctrl + F11 -- November
Ctrl + F12 -- December

Windows: You can quickly hide and show the active windows from the context menu. You can also use the shortcut keys (from alt + 1 to alt + 0) to toggle the windows.

Calendars: It's possible to enable and disable the calendars from the context menu. You can use this to quickly hide/show some of the events from the calendar that don't need to be visible all the time. You can also use the shortcut keys (from ctrl + 1 to ctrl + 0) to toggle the calendars.

You can disables all keyboard shortcuts except the user defined hotkeys, from Options -- Advanced -- Disable keyboard shortcuts.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re: Google calendar keeps getting disabled randomly 1 Year, 2 Months ago  
Thanks.
(After a disastrous accidental disable-behavior again, I realized I forgot to impliment the advanced "disable all" from your last post. DOW!!)

Maybe also allow me some improvement-suggestions:

I noticed that ctrl-shift-1, ctrl-alt-1, etc. of which I use 3 daily, is also toggling calendar 1 (when above setting not disabled). That really shouldn't happen, should it?

It would be much better if I could disable some individual built-in hotkey(s) in stead of disabling all of them. Even better to customize them of course.

Anyway, thanks again.
RUBn?
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop