Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

multiple months on screen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: multiple months on screen
multiple months on screen 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
EDIT: dont worry i left it for a while came back to it and then figured it out.

hi, ive been using rainlendar for ages now, and i have just recently updated to the latest version (2.0.2 b32, build jan 1 2007) and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to display multiple months at the same time.

i have browsed the forums, and i have read that you can display multiple canaders at once, but even once i have added the additional calanders, they do not seem to have seperate settings. when i change calander1 to -1, i then go to calander2 and its also -1.

i know there has to be something im missing, can anyone please help me.

Just out of curiosity, what was wrong with the old system as it seemed very straight forward? The new system seems very very counter intuative.<br><br>Post edited by: tha_vampyr, at: 2007/01/25 04:34
tha_vampyr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:multiple months on screen 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
if you go into options-&gt;skins and look at the available calendars for the default skin (shadow4) you will se a dual calendar entry. Add thatone and you will get two months displayed. if you want more I guess you have to make your own skin (or hack a little at an old one)
imonsei
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I was more happy than Rainy when I purchased Rainlendar

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop