Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Test for urgent category selection in Todolist.xml
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Test for urgent category selection in Todolist.xml
Re:Test for urgent category selection in Todolist.xml 1 Year, 4 Months ago  
Thanks Guys

anoob

Your solution works perfectly
I did not adjust my padding values in todolist.xml as they were already adjusted to what I wanted.

Black_chromophore.r2skin is a little different to chromophore.r2skin as it does not have action="Global_ToggleTaskStatus('#GUID#')" tooltip="Mark as completed"

For your information
My personal todolist.xml for Highpriority code is (other priorities the same):
<highpriorityitem>
<appearance priority="1" padding="19,2,4,4" element="font.bold10" color="230,225,0,255" effect="NORMAL" align="TOP-LEFT" />
<image element="bitmap.todo.item" origin="TOP-LEFT" x="4" y="2" />
</highpriorityitem>

Because it has slightly different values to those offered in your code I had to adjust your suggested code values in elements.xml a little to:

<category id="Urgent">
<appearance target="4" layer="0" priority="100" element="font.bold10" color="255,30,30,255" effect="BORDER" align="TOP-LEFT" padding="7,2,0,4" indent="-12" />
<appearance target="4" layer="0" priority="100" element="bitmap.icon.small.urgent" showalways="1" offset="-6,2" />
</category>

I now have EXACTLY what I wished for.

With your help anoob and Jorge_Luis' help with advice in this post and recently with my "Url link" post I now understand several new (to me) syntaxes for my future use. Thank you.

Regards
Muttley
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/07/26 20:17 By Muttley.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop