Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

0 Minute Alarms Doesn't Work Properly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 0 Minute Alarms Doesn't Work Properly
0 Minute Alarms Doesn't Work Properly 11 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
Hi, i'm new to this forum. And i got sort of a bit of a problem.

I don't know if this is suppose to be a Pro feature or not but it doesn't make sense if it was.

I downloaded my Google calendar ical file to be used by Rainlendar and i noticed that it DOES NOT import the 0 Minute Alarms at all; however, this does NOT apply if there's a second alarm or if it's one minute before.

For example:

I wanted to do a Sweet Sweep alarm on Google Calendar that will remind me at 11:00AM [Alarm = 0 Minute]

THIS ALARM WILL NOT BE IMPORTED.

If i change it to [Alarm = 1 minute] before and [Alarm = 0 Minute] then, it WILL work. Why does this happen?

I also looked at the ical file itself and it seems that any TRIGGER:P0D will NOT get recognized but any TRIGGER:-P0D will be recognized and thus, the [Alarm = 0 Minute] will be seen by Rainlendar.

The only alternative way i know would be to do [Alarm = 1 minute]. But I sort of wonder if it could be POSSIBLE to do 0 minute instead so that if i accidentally did 0 minute, there wouldn't be any errors.

EDIT: Okay after further testing, it appears this ONLY happens when ALERT is set on EMAIL. If the alert is set on Pop-UP [Alarm = 0 Min] works just fine.

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon, i don't know what happened... but POP-UP or EMAIL is the same result for [Alarm = 0]
tritipsteak
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/07/28 17:52 By tritipsteak.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 0 Minute Alarms Doesn't Work Properly 11 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Hmm... I tried to import tasks with alarm triggers defined as -P0D and P0D but wasn't able to reproduce the problem. Can you attach an event which has an alarm that Rainlendar cannot import.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop