Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar 2 alarms not overriding other apps
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rainlendar 2 alarms not overriding other apps
Rainlendar 2 alarms not overriding other apps 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
When I first started using Rainlendar, the app would put alarms up above all other applications so that I would always see it on the screen no matter what I was doing. It would stay up either for a period of time or until I responded to it. It no longer does this but rather only shows when everything else is minimized, and even then only for a few seconds. Even resetting all defaults does nothing to fix this. What do I do?
geercom
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rainlendar 2 alarms not overriding other apps 8 Months, 1 Week ago  
The alarm's position is defined in Options->Advanced->"Keep alarm always on top" although resetting the settings should set it back to enabled...
Rainy
graph

Re: Rainlendar 2 alarms not overriding other apps 8 Months, 1 Week ago  
Thank you. This was checked. I unchecked and re-checked it. The calendar appeared on top of email, but when I opened my browser, the browser covered it.

Never-the-less, what it used to do that it no longer does is this: When I would set an alarm under Tasks, if the alarm went off, it was hidden under all the open windows and did not stay on top. I only use Rainlendar as an alarm/reminder tool, not for anything else. I don't do any other kind of calendaring or tracking.

How do I make it do what it used to and stay on top until I respond to it?
geercom
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Rainlendar 2 alarms not overriding other apps 8 Months ago  
Hmm... you could try to change the Options->Advanced->"Transparency type" e.g. to "region" or "copy". I've seen few cases where the graphics card doesn't handle transparent windows correctly and can e.g. place them to incorrect z-order. If you have a relatively new computer this should not happen though.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop