Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Window priority
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Window priority
Window priority 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
Hi,

I'm a new pro user, running Win 8 64.

I'd like to be able to show/hide the rainlendar windows, and I've setup hotkeys for this. Unfortunately when I show the windows they don't come to the forefront of the other windows I have open. I can make them come to the front using the 'On Top' setting, but then when I try to enter a new appointment the window pops up behind the calendar and I have to move the rainlendar windows to be able to access the window.

Any suggestions as to how I can solve this? Ideal behaviour is that when I show the windows the pop to the front, and when I enter a task the window pops in front of the other rainlendar windows.

Thanks,

Pete
curve
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Window priority 1 Year, 3 Months ago  
The "Hotkey_Show_Windows()" should bring the windows on top although I haven't tried it on Windows 8 so Microsoft might have changed something in their OS. Is it not working?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Afraid not...
curve
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

I tried this on Windows 8 and at least in my system everything works as expected. The "Show Windows" hotkey brings the windows on top of other windows. Note that you need to set the window position to "Normal" since with "On Bottom" and "On Desktop" they can't be brought on top.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop