Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

hangs? or maybe just very slow??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: hangs? or maybe just very slow??
Re: hangs? or maybe just very slow?? 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Ok, so i ran it again, and then i tried to use it and do stuff...

It did load up very quickly

as soon as it loaded up, i clicked on the desktop gadget to make sure the window was active and then hovered over the change month arrow (and hover off and on and off and on) waiting for the button to highlight, it did not... i did this for ages until i then right clicked on the desktop gadget (which brought up the desktop menu) and then about 2 seconds later the change month button become active. I clicked drop done menu for changing colours (did not select one) and then changed month a few times before double clicking on date to create new event. I did not, just cancelled it and then went about the same process as above waiting for the change month arrows to highlight...

this went on forever!!!

I did note however that using the tray icon, i had full and immediate functionality, so the problem is with the desktop gadget only...

note that i made all the events/tasks from the tray icon. The desktop gadget had the usual delays...
File Attachment:
File Name: hyjuki87___debug_log_2.txt
File Size: 48732
hyjuki87
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: hangs? or maybe just very slow?? 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
I can't find any problems from the log. So either the slowdown happens even before Rainlendar gets the mouse events from the operating system or the window is not updated correctly. Try to disable the transparency in Rainlendar by setting Options->Advanced->"Transparency type" to "Copy". Maybe your system has trouble handling the transparent windows for some reason.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop