Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

colour alterations???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: colour alterations???
colour alterations??? 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
aloha,

does anybody know whether it's possible to change the colours of ... for example of the week days or of predefinied type of events like it was possible in the older version by means of the text editable file (in located in the program dir) where used to be all the values???
kopar
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ICQ#: 318724838 Gender: Male lyczek michallyczek Location: Poland Birthday: 08/01
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:colour alterations??? 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Those are defined in the skin file. There is no documentation about the format yet but if you want to take a look at it just rename the extension from .r2skin to .zip and unzip it.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:colour alterations??? 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
great, thanks a lot, but it seems to be a little bit more complicated then the it used to in the previous version, i would be grateful if you could tell what kind of modifications do i have to do if i want to add one more kind of event (like "work", "trip") apart from copying the png files (images/icons) to the skin zip archive? there are even some png files which can be used but it's not used (polish pack)

and one more question in which file is written the colour of weekend days (originally it is pink) i have tried to change it in the other skin file (xml/calendar) but it is not working...
kopar
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ICQ#: 318724838 Gender: Male lyczek michallyczek Location: Poland Birthday: 08/01

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop