Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How to use other fonts?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How to use other fonts?
How to use other fonts? 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
At first , Thanks Rainlendar brings a lot of benefits for us. It's so useful for our work and life.

Then , I want to change the Fonts to make it fit me, and I have learned the way to change fonts of eventlist through Forum.

But there is a problem : elements.xml can't support Chinese? From Internet, I found that It must type in tne English name of Chinese Font, like "微软雅黑" in "Microsoft YaHei" . Unfortunately, I can't find out the English name of the Chinese Font I like, like "方正喵呜体","华康少女体" and so on...

Help me, Please!
heisiheisi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to use other fonts? 1 Year, 1 Month ago  
Welcome to the forum, heisiheisi.

You can from Control_Panel > Fonts > open(click) [font's name] > Typeface_Name, to see wether there is a english name.

In fact, elements.xml support the use of non-English word also.
That is, you can direct input Chinese word in elements.xml, but just, you must store(save)(encoding) elements.xml as "UTF-8 without BOM" (or called "ANSI as UTF-8") format, not as "ANSI", "GB2312" or "UTF-8" format.

Recommand you use "NotePad++" (download.tuxfamily.org/notepadplus/6.5/npp.6.5.Installer.exe), it is a editor I'm using.

anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Thanks for your answer, really!!!
But, rainlendar can't load the skin with Chinese xml , though I have changed as "UTF-8 without BOM" by "NotePad++".....
Otherwise, the Font "FZMM" is a Full Chinese name in my PC. (image below)
And I found my Chinese can't read in this Forum in my PC. (image below)

Thanks, guys. U let me know rainlendar can use Chinese Font like "FZMM" , though I haven't been successful~
heisiheisi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop