Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Cannot unpair "show event location" setting
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cannot unpair "show event location" setting
Cannot unpair "show event location" setting 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
Recently I've been having problems with my computer (few BSODs) which had an impact on Rainlendar settings too.

Since that time I cannot set it properly to view "location" in events window and the "event pop-up" window that appears after hovering mouse for a short time over an event, and NOT in the event window list. The thing is, I want it to be not visible in the events window, but visible after hovering over an event (since locations are full, long addresses). In advanced options I see separate "ticks" for it (for events and event list), but only one works, and for both (as in, the settings are paired and locked). The ini file doesn't have any separate info about it neither.

Can you help me with this problem? I've already reinstalled rainlendar with no change to the mater at hand. I also removed the ini file, set up Rainlendar from scratch, still with same problem.

Running it on Windows 7 professional 64-bit.
DreadMore
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/10/29 03:01 By DreadMore.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot unpair "show event location" setting 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
Welcome to the forum, DreadMore.
You can:
1) enable "Show event location", from Options > Advanced > [Event List] section.
2) exit Rainlendar2.
3) open rainlendar2.ini file, find (if you are using Shadow4 skin) [OverriddenSettings/Shadow4/Event\ List], add a line: EventListShowLocation=0, then save and exit rainlendar2.ini.
4) restart Rainlendar2.
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re:Cannot unpair "show event location" setting 8 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
Thank you. Works like a charm
DreadMore
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop