Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Categories Not Appearing or Saving
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Categories Not Appearing or Saving
Categories Not Appearing or Saving 10 Months ago  
I am trying to set up a nice GTD implementation using Rainlendar. I love it's clean, efficient look and smooth desktop integration. I have installed Rainlendar Lite Ver 2.11.1 (B129) 64 bit on Ubuntu 12.04. I am running the Cinammon Desktop.

When attempting to add my GTD tags as categories, I select the category from the dop down box in either the todo or event entry screens; but the category name never populates the box and is never saved. This happens both with categories that I have created as well as with the ones that came with Rainlendar. All other drop downs and entry fields work as expected.

Am I overlooking something obvious here? I have searched the forum quite a bit as well as my good friend Google. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.
SchlagerKing
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Categories Not Appearing or Saving 10 Months ago  
Interesting. I was tinkering around this morning and tried entering categories again. The fist attempt to select a category from the drop down leaves the field blank. I had given up after that; but this morning I found that if I select the category a second time, it then populates the field as expected. Obviously I think that it probably isn't supposed to require a repeat selection to work; but at least it is usable now.
SchlagerKing
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Categories Not Appearing or Saving 9 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
True, the category selection does not work correctly in Linux. The auto completion is broken too. I'll see if it can be fixed.
Rainy
graph

Re:Categories Not Appearing or Saving 9 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Thank you! Wonderful program. Functional and beautiful. Thanks for supporting Linux.
SchlagerKing
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop