Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Crash Adding Google Calendar (V3)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Crash Adding Google Calendar (V3)
Crash Adding Google Calendar (V3) 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
new user to rainlendar, so far I like what I see. I am using 2.12 b136 64 bit, I do not have a pro key as I am testing it out, if I can get things to work for sure get the pro version.

I am attempting to add a Google calendar (v3), I enter the email, click select calendar, enter password, click login, the dialog box shows the google screen where one accepts / grants access to rainlender, then crashes. Any help on resolving this appreciated.

I can use the Google Calendar (deprecated) and it works fines, however as it is deprecated would like to get v3 working.

Thanks in advance ,

Tony
tonyjsan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Crash Adding Google Calendar (V3) 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
You did not mention what operating system you have but if you are Linux user then yes, there is a Linux specific bug which causes a crash in the authentication dialog. The bug will be fixed in the next build.
Rainy
graph

I should have mention the os I'm using, yes I am using Linux openSUSE 12.3 64bit.

I look forward to the next build, so i can continue reviewing the software. So far I really like it.

The next build will be found in your beta section, or the regular download area ?
tonyjsan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/01/10 09:57 By tonyjsan.

I'll probably do a bug fix version next so it'll be an official release (v2.12.1).
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop