Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem adding new events (G-Calendar)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem adding new events (G-Calendar)
Problem adding new events (G-Calendar) 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Hello , I write to ask a question about Rainlendar and google calendars .
Today I tested the feature to add a calendar to Google Calendars to my Rainlendar program, I have selected the correct timing during the process and I have set , I went to my desk and on my calendar Rainlendar had all enventos that I have on my calendar Synchronized with Google . ( So far so perfect)

The problem is when I want to sync new events : If I create a new event in Google Calendar ( via Web of google ) and synchronize Rainlendar , these new events appear on my desktop (In Rainlendar ) ( All right )
But ! If I create an event on my desk ( in Rainlendar ) (select below left the calendar you want to save it ) , when I leave the assistant event appears a few seconds and then automatically disappears from your desktop calendar and nothing is synchronized with Google Calendar.
I have not seen that you have left me no error code and I'm amazed. I wanted to solve this problem because I need this functionality.

Thanks and regards.
Deluge
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem adding new events (G-Calendar) 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Are you using the latest version of Rainlendar (v2.12)? If not, you need to upgrade. If you are using the latest version please run Rainlendar in the debug mode and send the debug log to me (use the support email address and include a link to this forum thread).
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop