Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Backup file is not restored
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Backup file is not restored
Backup file is not restored 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
Hello, for several years I rainlander2 on my pc with excellent results. I come from the fact: after formatting the pc I installed again in my possession a copy of rainlander2 and to my surprise I could not upload the backup file previously exported and saved, or rather the message tells me that it was perfectly restored file however, nothing shows up in my calendar that I had saved. I would be grateful if someone puole suggest a possible solution. thanks to everyone for the hospitability. recaspi ta
recaspita
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Backup file is not restored 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
If your file system has changed since the backup was taken (e.g. you have different version of Windows or use different user name) the restore might not work. In this case you can extract the Default.ics file which contains your events from the backup zip archive and import it back into your current Rainlendar installation in the manager (File->Import->iCalendar Format).
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Backup file is not restored 11 Months, 1 Week ago  
partially solved
Rainy Thanks for your prompt reply, I could not use the file Default.ics certainly damaged,
but I recovered a previous backup and I partially recovered what interested me. recaspita
recaspita
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop