Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen
Re:Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen 6 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
thanks a lot, hope somebody can help me
Wdoorn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen 6 Months, 1 Week ago  
The reason why the texts are not shown is that there are too many events on the same day or on some day in the same week so there is no room for the text. You could try to increase the size of the month window so that the days are larger. Or change the skin to show less than 6 weeks so the remaining weeks can have more height. The "preshowcount" and "postshowcount" can be used to adjust how many weeks are shown (you need to edit the skin's xml file).
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen 3 Months ago  
how do you do that?

I want it to show no past weeks and 2 or 3 weeks in the present?

How do i do that?

and i use ''your'' skin Chromophore..

And can you automatically set the categories to show different colors or something cause i want things to pop out..

(and standard ''Diversen'' is yellow ''important is red but the rest doesnt have any color, any way to give (some) categories random colors??)

can somebody please do this for me?
Wdoorn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/06/02 19:39 By Wdoorn.

Re:Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen 2 Months, 4 Weeks ago  
You can find instructions how to edit the skins from Rainlendar's help. You need to uncompress the skin and edit the monthview.xml file. The pre- and postshowcount attributes are in the <calendar> element. You can find more details about the attributes from the skin reference in the help.

The category icons in Chromophore are images so you cannot change their color automatically. You can use the category editor to choose a different icons for the categories though.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
If look there The pre- and postshowcount attributes are both 0, i have changed the latter to 3 and the first stays 0, does that change anything?? (and is that all i have to change, in order for it to show in the calendar?)

And how do i put the skin ''back together'' and with that i mean so that i can choose it in the skin menu in rainlendar??
Wdoorn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/06/05 17:38 By Wdoorn.

Re:Rainlendar cannot display some things in the calen 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Rainy wrote:
The reason why the texts are not shown is that there are too many events on the same day or on some day in the same week so there is no room for the text. You could try to increase the size of the month window so that the days are larger. Or change the skin to show less than 6 weeks so the remaining weeks can have more height. The "preshowcount" and "postshowcount" can be used to adjust how many weeks are shown (you need to edit the skin's xml file).

Hope you can help me, to illustrate my (desperate) need for (your) assistance, this is what my calender looks like:

Wdoorn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345
get the latest posts directly to your desktop