Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Different colour for different calendars on Rclick
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Different colour for different calendars on Rclick
Different colour for different calendars on Rclick 8 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Just updated to the latest version today and I'm just wondering, is it possible at all to have any way to tell which calendar each event is from, without having to click into it first?

I share most events I make between 2 calendars and it's fine when creating the event, I just have both calendars selected and it creates the event in both, but if I ever need to edit the event, I need to right click the date and I get a list of the events for that date, the same event on the two separate calendars looks identical and there's nothing to differentiate them in the list so it's just a matter of luck that you click into the right one you want to edit and something I think the order of them even changes, so you could be looking to edit the one from calendar A, click into one, and realise it's calendar B, then you have to close that, right click again and try again until you click the right one.

If there's a way to differentiate events from each calendar, please share
cormie
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Different colour for different calendars on Rclick 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
The context menu does not show the calendar so if the summary in the events is the same it's not possible to know which is which. You can enable the Options->Advanced->"Show event calendar" setting which adds the calendar's name to the event list. You can also see the calendar in the Manager window.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re: Different colour for different calendars on Rclick 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Thanks again for the reply. I've enabled "show event calendar" and after quickly checking, it might be an acceptable solution, as long as the view is ordered the same as the context menu and clicking into the relevant numbered list item will result in the previewed event opening I think it'll be fine, thanks!
cormie
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop