Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problems Copying Entries from Google to Local ICal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problems Copying Entries from Google to Local ICal
Problems Copying Entries from Google to Local ICal 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago  
Hello,
I am experiencing some trouble with copying entries from one calendar to another. When I try to copy entries from my Google Calendar into a local ICal-calendar by using the manager, Rainlendar would copy all selected entries but would then start to delete the entries from the target calendar again (one by one, about one per second) until only one entry is left. This happens both when offline copies are enablend or disabled. Maybe there is some setting preventing doublicate entries, but I have never come across any comparable problem although I used parallel online and offline calendars on several occasions in the past, so this might also be a bug. I use Rainlendar Pro's current stable release.
I am hoping for some helpful responses.
Cheers
raven
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problems Copying Entries from Google to Local ICal 2 Months ago  
Not yet get reply:

a) As upstair said. And I found, not only cannot copy events/tasks from google to local, but also not working fine if copy events/tasks from local to google.

b) Week numbers incorrect, in Savannah - Week view.
www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=42&func=view&catid=3&id=21162
anoob
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: TaiChung, Taiwan, R.O.C. Birthday: 02/12
Last Edit: 2014/05/28 11:09 By anoob.
I couldn't speak English! This skin released to Customize.org(Do you want it? Click Picture) Please contact me if interested: jhg5702@gmail.com

Re: Problems Copying Entries from Google to Local ICal 2 Months ago  
a) The events gets copied but it is removed immediately after that. I'll check what's causing it.
b) Week number adjustment doesn't work if there is other text than just '%W' in the format string. I'll fix that.
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop