Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar advances several years!!! Help!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Calendar advances several years!!! Help!
Calendar advances several years!!! Help! 7 Months, 1 Week ago  
This may be a bug.

My Rainlendar Pro is used to sync Google Calendar across my windows, android and Linux machines. The problem exists only on my Windows machine...

I will occasionally find that Rainlendar has (without my input) advanced by several years.

For example: If I input a new appointment for May 17, and go looking for it on May 17, 2014, I will not find it on that day, but on May 17, 2017! This is an actual occurrence. I double check the Rainlendar calendar window and it shows that it has advanced to 2017. I have checked the local machine date and it has the correct date, so I do not believe that Rainlendar is getting an incorrect date from the Windows OS.

This recurring event is an annoyance in an otherwise wonderful program and I'm glad I bought it.

Best regards!

Robert
Trainingwheels
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar advances several years!!! Help! 7 Months, 1 Week ago  
The year in the calendar changes if the window has focus and you press cursor up/down keys on the keyboard. If you're used to use those keys for some other purpose it's quite easy to accidentally advance a year in the calendar. You can disable this behaviour from Options->Advanced->"Disable keyboard shortcuts".
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop