Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Calendar advances several years!!! Help!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Calendar advances several years!!! Help!
Calendar advances several years!!! Help! 5 Months, 1 Week ago  
This may be a bug.

My Rainlendar Pro is used to sync Google Calendar across my windows, android and Linux machines. The problem exists only on my Windows machine...

I will occasionally find that Rainlendar has (without my input) advanced by several years.

For example: If I input a new appointment for May 17, and go looking for it on May 17, 2014, I will not find it on that day, but on May 17, 2017! This is an actual occurrence. I double check the Rainlendar calendar window and it shows that it has advanced to 2017. I have checked the local machine date and it has the correct date, so I do not believe that Rainlendar is getting an incorrect date from the Windows OS.

This recurring event is an annoyance in an otherwise wonderful program and I'm glad I bought it.

Best regards!

Robert
Trainingwheels
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Calendar advances several years!!! Help! 5 Months, 1 Week ago  
The year in the calendar changes if the window has focus and you press cursor up/down keys on the keyboard. If you're used to use those keys for some other purpose it's quite easy to accidentally advance a year in the calendar. You can disable this behaviour from Options->Advanced->"Disable keyboard shortcuts".
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop