Error 403 from Google Calendar? Upgrade to the new Google Calendar support. See here for details. close
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rainlendar vanishes periodically (Vista)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rainlendar vanishes periodically (Vista)
Re:Rainlendar vanishes periodically (Vista) 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
The problem is in Windows and since I'm unable to fix Microsoft's code it's unlikely that there will be a fix any time soon. As a workaround you can try to disable the native transparency in Rainlendar or the Aero desktop in Vista to see if that helps. Or just use some other position than On Desktop.
Rainy
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'm not using the On Desktop function, actually.

When my system starts up from Hibernation, the Events window is always in the upper-right quadrant of the desktop. (Not the specific part of the corner that I set it at.) Sometimes I can move it, other times it behaves like I'm painting in Photoshop. (No grabbing possible.)

Today I found another instance of all programs appearing under the calendar, instead of over it. Even the Rainlendar context menus appeared under the calendar, instead of over it. Odd.

If the development of Rainlendar will take some time, I'll investigate using the Vista sidebar and calendar gadget. It's not as useful, nor does it have all my dates configured.
BraytonAK
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If you disable the native transparency (Options->Advanced->Transparency) does it fix the problem?
Rainy
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop