Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Window on top
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Window on top
Re:Window on top 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Same thing is happening for me, for quite some time. And I think Google Tasks is the culprit.

If I enable only Outlook tasks and events, it works like it should. If set On Desktop, it stays on desktop, etc, for all windows.

But, if I enable Google Tasks, both To Do list and Today (not the Events) windows are brought to the top, no matter what settings they are set to. Both are set to default, with on desktop being the default, and it doesn't matter if I set it individually or in general to anything else, it still keeps happening.

I thought it was only with me, but good to see it is happening to someone else. I tried resetting everything google taks related in my rainlendar.ini, but no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance.
gustms
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I have tried all options to stop to do list window appearing on top of all others but to no avail.

It appears whether I set all windows to BOTTOM or DESKTOP so am giving up.

It probably is a problem related to Google tasks not Rainlendar so I am going back to toodledo for tasks.It is simpler.
sac3210
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I'm having the same issue and am trying the 'bottom' option now.

Update: keeping tasks on bottom does seem to stop the popping up issue. But I miss tasks coming to the front like the rest of my windows when i click the taskbar icon
I sure hope there's a way to fix this
Stauf99
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2015/03/07 11:26 By Stauf99.

I'm hoping I found a clue that will help the developer, if there is a solution at all.
Whenever I don't have an internet connection, I repeatedly get this pop-up every few minutes.
Stauf99
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Do you mean that the task window pops up when you get the error? If you enable the "Suppress errors" setting in Options->Calendars, does that change anything?
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

I think that error might be unrelated to this, don't know.

My task list always goes to the top, no matter where it is set to (bottom, desktop, etc), as soon as rainlendar refreshes Google Tasks.

If Today window is open, it goes to the top as well. But now, it seems that I'm able to click again on any open window and it goes back to desktop. But it is a little distracting the way it is right now.
gustms
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop