Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Changed icons are not changed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Changed icons are not changed
Changed icons are not changed 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
This is an example of an added category. All of the other categorys show their assigned icons and colors aswell an yellowcolored popupwindow. But somehow some categorys wouldnt do so.
Below is the used code, its a copy of all the other codes, i only chanced the fonticon and the elementicon.

Can someone tell me what whent wrong??

TIA
Andre Linoge

<appearance target="1" layer="0" priority="1" element="bitmap.numbers.lt.grey" align="CENTER" />
<appearance target="1" layer="5" priority="1" element="bitmap.icon.small.island" align="TOP-LEFT" showalways="1" />
<appearance target="30" layer="0" priority="1" element="bitmap.icon.island" showalways="1" />
<appearance target="16" layer="0" priority="1" element="font.bold" color="255,255,0,255" align="TOP-LEFT" />
<appearance target="2" layer="0" priority="1" element="font.normal" color="255,255,0,255" align="TOP-LEFT" padding="0,0,0,3" />
<appearance target="4" layer="0" priority="1" element="font.normal" color="255,255,0,255" align="TOP-LEFT" padding="10,0,0,3" />
<appearance target="8" layer="0" priority="1" element="font.large" color="255,255,0,255" align="TOP-LEFT" padding="15,0,0,0" />
Andre Linoge
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Changed icons are not changed 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
Something strange indeed, because the code works like a charm here (except the bitmap numbers, ditched from images). The category was missing, but I suppose you know that.

<category id="zzz">
<appearance target="30" layer="0" priority="1" element="bitmap.icon.island" showalways="1" />
</category>

okh
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
okhoff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop