Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

todos and events got reset to very old version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: todos and events got reset to very old version
todos and events got reset to very old version 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
hey,

yesterday when starting up my computer (win xp) rainlendar told me that it found a new calendar and todo-list. since it showed my own calendars, i agreed to import them. somehow this deleted all recently added events and todos.
i guess rainlendar found the ics-files that i used whith the rainlendar1.
can i restore my events and todos? i lost lots of data and wanna get it back. how can i stop rainlendar to do that again?

thanks,
frax
frax
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:todos and events got reset to very old version 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
The import question would suggest that the rainlendar2.ini file got lost. It can happen sometimes if Rainlendar is writing to it and you e.g. reset the computer. However, I haven't heard that Rainlendar could lost any events so they should be still in your home folder (C:/Documents and Settings/&lt;yourname&gt;/.rainlendar2/Default.ics - unless you have changed the location from the options).<br><br>Post edited by: Rainy, at: 2007/02/22 12:41
Rainy
graph

Re:todos and events got reset to very old version 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
strange. sometimes i had to reset my computer but never had problems. i can't remember resetting it this time.
the default.ics is still there bt it is just as i said. there are no events newer than when i installed rainlendar2. maybe the default.ics got lost and so rainlendar tried to import the newest available calendar-file???
Unfortunately my data seems to be lost anyway.
thanks for trying.

frax
frax
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop