Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alarm Dialog Box Problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Alarm Dialog Box Problem
Alarm Dialog Box Problem 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I have the 'Pro' version installed and running on my XP machine. The alarm popup dialog box used to work great but has recently stopped working. I have searched on the web and cannot seem to find anything about this. I have looked through the options as well as trying to make changes in my Rainlendar2 config file. I am sort of at my witz end here so if anyone has any ideas... I just wish the popup alarm dialog box would just come back!

Tension
Tension
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alarm Dialog Box Problem 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
ok, it seems that the alarm box only pops up in the pro version when you check the box for 'alarm' when adding events to your calendar... is there a way to make it so that the alarm box pops up automatically at every event or so that the check mark is always checked by default? When I was using the shareware version, this dialog box always popped up automatically and i truly will miss it if this feature was taken OUT of the pro version...

Thanks,
T
Tension
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I'm not exactly sure what shareware version you mean but at least the Lite and Pro versions work exactly the same way (and have always worked).

Anyway, you can make the alarm's check box enabled by default. The instructions can be found from here:

www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=27&func=view&id=1121&catid=3
Rainy
graph

Rainy,

Thank for the info... I think I do still have the old version installed... I will have to check it out to see what version it is... possibly it had the alarm dialog box turned on by default and then when I upgraded to the pro version it was not?? I dunno.. at any rate, I will try the link when I get home...

Thanks,
T

EDIT: Got home... changed the code and voila! Thanks Rainy!<br><br>Post edited by: Tension, at: 2007/02/28 20:44
Tension
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop