Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The alarm won't be shown...doesn't have...alarm wi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: The alarm won't be shown...doesn't have...alarm wi
Re:The alarm won't be shown...doesn't have...alarm wi 2 Months ago  
1) How to add alarm window (or other windows) ?
Please refer the guide: Multiple calendars
(www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JDpD0D8d-1sWE6VBJqDfdzWmzfST8uNl8-eRbbUfWaM/pub&sa=D&ust=1505744729438000&usg=AFQjCNEUd7ArMTjAFGnJkuLqxmsYZ0-5LA)

2) How to attach more picture ?
a) You can upload your picture to an image sharing community, like "imgur.com", and post the link.
b) Start a new "reply" (don't use "quick reply"), since one reply can attach one picture, and limited at 2000 x 2000 - 1000k (width x heigh - size).
keepstudy
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Native Language: Chinese
Email: jhg5702@hotmail.com

I followed the instruction you give in the article:

Here's one way to show three calendars on your desktop each displaying a different month:
Right click over the calendar and select Options.
Click the Skins button on the top.
Click the Advanced >>> button.

After clicking the Advanced button, I get to the screen that I posted in post 24631. Not the screen that you show in the article. That's the only screen I've been able to get so far. As before, I don't see the screen shown in the article--nor do I see a way to get from "my" screen--to locate the screen in the article.

I must not be intuitive enough to accomplish this. If you want me to forget the whole issue, just say so. I've spent a lot of my time and you, too, have probably spent more time than you'd prefer for a simple request.

One question that might help clear this up. Does it make any difference from which computer I execute the steps in the article? The message only occurs on one of the two computer that are sharing calendars.

Either way, no hard feelings! I've been using rainlendar for several years and I really like it.

Thanks. Phil.
cellist.phil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Through trial and error I was able to get to a screen similar to the one in the article you referenced in your previous posting. That led me to a screen that asked "Do you want to activate only the default window or all windows?" Choosing default got rid of the window for one calendar's events but there are two others that I need to do.

How do I specify a specific calendar for which I want to have an alarm?

The following link will show the screen I'm referring to:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1FSmzIGFwq0NXhyMmlkUW9sbHc/view?usp=sharing
cellist.phil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The alarm won't be shown...doesn't have...alarm wi 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago  
The alarm window is for all calendars. If you don't want to see some calendar's alarms you can enable the "Ignore alarms" setting in Options->Calendars for the calendar.
Rainy
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop