Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Skins
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Skins
Skins 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hi all,

I downloaded this skin: customize.org/rainlendar/skins/42694 and extracted it into the rainlendar2 skins map, but I'm not able to change the skin to this one... Can anyone help me with this?

Thanx
havalinka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Skins 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
havalinka wrote:
Hi all,

I downloaded this skin: customize.org/rainlendar/skins/42694 and extracted it into the rainlendar2 skins map, but I'm not able to change the skin to this one... Can anyone help me with this?

Thanx

From the FAQ:
There are two kinds of skins for Rainlendar: The old skins which are usually distributed as a zip or rar archive and the new skins which have .r2skin extension.
To install old skins you need to uncompress the skin into the Rainlendar's skins-folder. Make sure that no extra folders are created when you unzip the archive. There must be only one subfolder under the skins-folder where the skin's ini-file(s) are located. After you refresh the calendar the skin should appear in the skin list. If that doesn't happen check the Rainlendar's log file for possible errors.

So make sure that the Rewind folder of the zip-file is a subdirectory below the Skins folder.
Then refresh Rainlendar. After that, the skin shall be visible in the Options>Skins section.
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Dutch translator of Rainlendar

I just removed all other skins, and I refreshed rainlendar, but when I look at the skins, the old ones are still there, I can't remove them and I don't see the new skin...
havalinka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Again, check if the Rewind folder (with it's content) is directly below the Skin folder.
What happened if you restart Rainlendar?
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

I just uninstalled and re-installed Rainlendar and re-installed the rewind skins in the skins folder and now it works. Thanks for everything by the way.
havalinka
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

havalinka wrote:
I just uninstalled and re-installed Rainlendar and re-installed the rewind skins in the skins folder and now it works. Thanks for everything by the way.
Your welcome. Glad you were able to solve the problem.
Enjoy Rainlendar!
Alf
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop